ON-SITE SLAG RECYCLING
Slag processing, or also referred to as bottom ash recycling or IBA recycling, and metal recovery on your site are the first steps in the range of services that Recco offers.
We engineer and manufacture a customized installation for temporary processing built up and installed from modular machinery or install a permanent system. At your choice, the operational management of the bottom ash recycling system, as well as the maintenance, can be carried out by Recco or by your staff.
The advantages of Recco slag processing installations comprise:
- optimal recycling of waste-reducing the environmental footprint
- fewer metal concentrations in surface waters
- maximum metal recovery from IBA
- higher revenues from retrieved metals
- reduced landfills thanks to 10% further compressed residue aggregates
The configuration of the installation varies and depends on the storage location and facility of your bottom ash. Overall, we succeed in achieving 1,5 % higher non ferrous metal recovery than conventional systems.
For some customers, Recco reprocesses slag material. It is our experience that many valuable materials are discarded due to inadequate sorting. Thanks to our state of the art units and machinery configuration, we yield additional metal streams from previously processed IBA.
OVERVIEW RECCO IBA PROCESSING SERVICES
In short, the Recco IBA processing services include:
- engineering, manufacturing, and installing a stationary bottom ash processing plant
- engineering, manufacturing, and installing an impermanent modular bottom ash processing plant
- recover further non ferrous materials from previously processed IBA in an impermanent modular plant on site
- separation of non ferrous materials from the non ferrous mix in our stationery plant in Emmeloord
We offer various financial and investment structures with regard to the slag processing installations we engineer and install. We welcome you to contact us for information and offers about slag processing on your site and the recovery of non ferrous metals.